Privacy and Security Policy
1. We only collect the information from you that we require to process orders and details that you send us during registration.
2. You can review and change your On-line shop account details at any time on the "Your Account" webpage. Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions concerning our Reward scheme
3. We may use these details to send you information about products, services and events at the Suffolk Food Hall.
4. We will not give your information to any third party for anything that is not connected to Suffolk Food Hall.
5. When an order is submitted your credit/debit card details are collected. We do not store these details; they are stored securely by an accredited payment service provider, SagePay.
6. When an order is submitted your shopping details are collected and stored electronically by us for the purpose of order fulfilment and creation of a shopping history.
7. We will store any e mail correspondence with you for the purposes of customer service and to monitor any possible issues. Telephone calls may also be recorded for these purposes.
8. In order to shop on our website cookies will have to be enabled in your browser. Cookies are used so that your computer’s hard disk can remember who you are so that you can:
i) Avoid having to enter the same information twice during a particular visit to a website (session cookie).
ii) Avoid having to log-in again when you return to a website (persistent cookie).
Please seek independent advice if you require further information regarding cookies.
9. We understand that when you give us your personal information you are trusting us to take care of it. We are fully committed to upholding this Privacy and Security Policy and to protecting your data. If you have any questions relating to this policy or if you would like further details or a copy of the data we hold about you please e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing your cookie settings: We recommend that you don't change your cookie settings, as we can't guarantee the performance of the site if you block some or all cookies.
If you do decide to change them, each browser works in a different way, so you'll need to search for 'cookie settings' in your browser's help section to find out how to do this.