Bread workshop - bread making workshopSat 20 May 2017
Bread making workshop
20th May 2017. Cost £69 per person. 11.00 am - 3.30pm. includes all ingredients, recipe sheet and refreshments including a light vegetarian lunch.
Enjoy this informal, hands-on bread-making workshop when you will learn how to bake several loaves and buns, savoury and sweet. As we work through the recipes Sue will show you how to achieve perfect home-made loaves, techniques for kneading and shaping, scoring and basting.
Bread Workshops make brilliant gifts, call to discuss gift vouchers for your family and friends.
Please see terms and conditions below. Please bring an apron along with you and a basket to take your bread home to enjoy.
If you are buying a ticket for someone else, please enter their name(s) in the 'Instructions' when completing the booking.
Provider Details: Bread Workshops ~ Susan Hudson
An experienced workshop leader, Sue has joined forces with the Suffolk Food Hall to offer her popular bread making workshops using the training kitchens in the newly opened Cookhouse at Wherstead near Ipswich. A firm believer in home produced bread, Sue will convince her participants that nothing compares to bread you have put effort into making, and however busy everybody can fit baking bread in to their days.
Informal, fun and hands-on, Sue will be guide you through all the stages of bread creation, explaining kneading, shaping, glazing and scoring techniques and you will leave with the recipes used that day, a dough scraper, and what you produced.
Bread Making Workshops are perfect for team building events and make wonderful gifts for that foodie person in your life (gift vouchers available).
Actual workshop content may vary from advertised, the descriptions are just a guideline, actual content will be confirmed a week before your workshop.
All workshops are suitable for any ability, from complete beginner to more experienced.
Unless otherwise stated, all workshops are from £65 per person and have limited places, so do not hesitate too long to make a booking! Price includes the days’ recipes, bowl scrapers, refreshments as well as all ingredients and equipment. Please note that the programme may change slightly from that advertised
Booking Terms and Conditions for Bread Workshops: due to the nature of small businesses, the following T&Cs have to be in place, please read before booking on your workshop
Booking a ticket on-line constitutes acceptance of these terms.
1. With regret, we cannot refund or transfer cancellations made within one week of the workshop.
2. Sue will always try to offer your cancelled place to people on a waiting list but with less than 6 weeks’ notice of cancellation will not be able to refund all your booking fee.
3. You may replace yourself on a workshop with friends/family but please advise 24 hours before the workshop.
4. In the event of illness preventing your attendance, Sue will try be flexible with the cancellation policy. If you are able, try to replace yourself with somebody else, please could you advise Bread Workshops 24 hours before the workshop.
5. Gift Vouchers carry the same cancellation terms and conditions.
6. Should Bread Workshops have to cancel, a later date will be made available.
7. Children must be over the age of 12 to enjoy the workshops which are aimed at adults, children pay the same price as adults and must be accompanied by a fee paying adult. Bread Workshops accepts no responsibility for these young people.