We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Weekend Staff ~ Open
- Accounts Administrator Apprentice ~ Open
- Food Hall team leader ~ Open
- Butcher ~ Open
- Cleaners ~ Open
- Restaurant / Cafe Service Staff ~ Open
Weekend Staff ~ Open
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working bubbly individuals to join our weekend team.
You will need to be available to work one weekend day every week and ideally take on extra hours in the school holidays.
This role is with the Food Hall team, working in a customer facing environment therefore you will need to be confident in talking to people and willing to learn new skills.
- Retail assistance
- Point of sale
- Stock rotation
- Customer service
- Till management
- General shop floor housekeeping
Hours: between 8am and 6:30pm, one weekend day plus extra hours available
Accounts Administrator Apprentice ~ Open
Food Hall Team Leader ~ Open
- Providing excellent customer service
- Organising and motivating a team
- Stock replenishment, signing for deliveries and processing stock
- Repeat stock ordering
- Merchandising and display
- Staff rota's
- Sales analysis
- Opening and closing checks
- Cashing up and banking
Butcher ~ Open
- Full range of technical skills including experience of whole-carcass butchery (Level 2 Qualification)
- Excellent customer service with a knowledge of cooking and preparing products
- Ability to communicate well
- Enthusiasm and drive to work hard, completing tasks to a high standard
- Willingness to work within the team
- Openness to receive and contribute fresh ideas
Two Cleaners ~ open
- Completing the necessary cleaning jobs, principally in the Cookhouse restaurant and the Food Hall, including loos and storage facilities.
- Adhering to and completing daily records such as cleaning schedules.
- To communicate clearly to the line managers any areas within your responsibility that could be improved to the benefit of the Food Hall and the company as a whole.
- To follow Food Safety and Health & Safety and other guidelines
- To be aware at all times of risks to you, colleagues and customers, and to resolve or report to line manager any areas that require improvement.
- Be competent in the safe use of chemical and cleaning materials, which could be hazardous, COSHH.
- Covering for other cleaners if necessary in the event of staff shortage or holidays.
Restaurant / Café Service Staff ~ Open
Suffolk Food Hall has established itself as an exemplar of local food. Our awards include being recognised as the Best On Farm Restaurant in Britain, with our products coming from local farms and suppliers, our provenance of ingredients is critical to us and our customers.
We are growing from strength to strength and we are always looking for rising stars who can take us further.
We are looking to appoint full-time professional service staff to join a buzzing team. You will need to have great enthusiasm for serving customers, having a love for quality, be passionate about food, be smart, efficient and overall want to succeed.
Weekends are our most busy periods, but we are open seven days a week.
If you are looking for a challenge to commit time to a dynamic business and have aspirations to progress an award winning operation, then this is the opportunity for you.