We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Food Hall Assistant Manager ~ Under offer
- Seasonal Staff (Christmas) ~ Interviewing
- Apprentice Butcher / Fishmonger ~ Filled
- Cleaners (full-time and part-time, and weekenders) ~ Filled
- Events Co-Ordinator ~ Interviewing
- Full-Time Bar staff member ~ Open
- Part-Time waiter/waitress ~ Filled
Seasonal Staff (Christmas) ~ Interviewing
Apprentice Butcher / Fishmonger ~ Filled
- a highly motivated individual that will apply themselves to all tasks set
- enthusiasm, and confidence to speak to colleagues and customers
- a basic understanding of what customer service should be
- an individual who will offer and accept help as part of the team
- good numerical and literacy skills
- a well presented and tidy individual
Events Co-ordinator ~ Interviewing
Food Hall Assistant Manager ~ Under offer
You will need to be self-motivated and forward-thinking as well as practical and hard-working. Good communication and IT skills as well as previous retail experience and experience leading and motivating a small team are essential for this role. You will report to the Retail Manager.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Organising and motivating a team
- Stock replenishment, signing for deliveries and processing stock
- Repeat stock ordering
- Merchandising and display
- Staff Rota's
- Sales analysis
- Opening and closing checks
- Cashing up and banking
Service staff ~ Interviewing
Full-time Bar & Part-time Waiter/Waitress
Suffolk Food Hall has established itself as an exemplar of local food. Our awards include being recognised as the Best On Farm Restaurant in Britain, with our products coming from local farms and suppliers, our provenance of ingredients is critical to us and our customers.
We are growing from strength to strength and we are always looking for rising stars who can take us further.
We are looking to appoint full-time and part-time professional service staff to join a buzzing team. You will need to have great enthusiasm for serving customers, having a love for quality, be passionate about food, be smart, efficient and overall want to succeed.
Weekends are our most busy periods, but we are open seven days a week.
If you are looking for a challenge to commit time to a dynamic business and have aspirations to progress an award winning operation, then this is the opportunity for you.
Cleaners (full-time / part-time / weekenders) ~ Filled
- Completing the necessary cleaning jobs, principally in the Cookhouse restaurant and the Food Hall, including loos and storage facilities.
- Adhering to and completing daily records such as cleaning schedules.
- To communicate clearly to the line managers any areas within your responsibility that could be improved to the benefit of the Food Hall and the company as a whole.
- To follow Food Safety and Health & Safety and other guidelines
- To be aware at all times of risks to you, colleagues and customers, and to resolve or report to line manager any areas that require improvement.
- Be competent in the safe use of chemical and cleaning materials, which could be hazardous, COSHH.
- Covering for other cleaners if necessary in the event of staff shortage or holidays.